[comp.std.c++] List Library functions...

giani@nexus.yorku.ca (John Sfetsas) (06/27/91)

Hi Netland,

I don't know if I am posting to the right group, but here is my question :

I am new in using Borland's C++ and I would like to know if there is a way
to list the functions of a particular library. There is a way to add, delete
etc a new function but how about listing the existing ones ?

Thanks in advance

Ioannis

laleak01@ulkyvx.bitnet (06/30/91)

In article <1991Jun26.190942.27902@newshub.ccs.yorku.ca>, giani@nexus.yorku.ca (John Sfetsas) writes:

> I am new in using Borland's C++ and I would like to know if there is a way
> to list the functions of a particular library. There is a way to add, delete

Sure.  TLIB.EXE comes with Turbo C / Turbo C++ / Borland C++.  Run it with no
parms and it will give you sufficient instructions on how to list the modules
in a library, how to extract modules, and how to insert/delete/replace modules.

-- Arlie Davis, borrowing Linda's account.  (No senda la emaila.)