[comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware] PS/2 hard drive expansion options - Model 70 E61

Spiro the Spiny Goldfish <MXD118@psuvm.psu.edu> (04/28/91)

I have a PS/2 Model 70-E61 (60 meg hard drive) and am looking for information
about all possible methods of getting more hard disk space.  Please E-mail me
with any suggestions you have.

Thanks,
Michael E. Dahmus              MXD118@PSUVM / dahmus@endor.cs.psu.edu

mgphl@msa3b.UUCP (Michael Phillips) (05/03/91)

MXD118@psuvm.psu.edu (Spiro the Spiny Goldfish) writes:

>I have a PS/2 Model 70-E61 (60 meg hard drive) and am looking for information
>about all possible methods of getting more hard disk space.  Please E-mail me
>with any suggestions you have.

CMS sells a 120meg drive thats absolutely plug-compatible with the mod 70
(and mod 50Z) for about $1100.  (ouch!)

>Thanks,
Welcome
>Michael E. Dahmus              MXD118@PSUVM / dahmus@endor.cs.psu.edu
| Michael G. Phillips          | "Only two things are infinite, the universe |
| Dun & Bradstreet Software    | and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about |
| ..!gatech!nanovx!msa3b!mgphl | the former"   --   Albert Einstein          |