[comp.os.os2.programmer] OS/2 2.0 APIsDOWNDOWN

klimas@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com (09/19/90)

In article <20180@well.sf.ca.us>, feustel@well.sf.ca.us (David Alan Feustel) writes:
> iMy reason for mentioning the Smalltalk problem was not to fault
> Smalltalk but rather to point out that the 1.2 emulation mode in OS/2
> v 2.0 is not yet complete. No doubt other programs that work with OS/2
> v 1.2 but fail when run with 2.0 will come to light if the emulation
> is not improved.
	My understanding of the problem was that the rules for OS/2
	development and interface into the OS had some ambiguities in
	them and that they only manifested themselves when the applications
	had to also run under 2.0.