[comp.os.os2.programmer] wanted: PKZIP for OS/2

jgraf@hpspcoi.HP.COM (John Graf) (09/07/90)

Does anyone have a protected-mode version of the PKZIP file compression
program?  It would make my life much simpler...

John Graf
8v)

jgraf@hpspcoi.HP.COM (John Graf) (09/11/90)

Thanks for all the responses.  I had no idea you could find one
utility in so many different places!

John Graf
8v)

jgraf@hpspcoi.HP.COM (John Graf) (09/15/90)

OK, OK...  I should have realized that OTHER people might want to know
where to get it, too.  You can get PKZIP for OS/2 via anonymous FTP
from mtsg.ubc.ca (get os2: pkz101-2.exe).

John Graf
8v)

nicolai@lysator.liu.se (Nicolai Wadstr|m) (09/19/90)

jgraf@hpspcoi.HP.COM (John Graf) writes:

>Does anyone have a protected-mode version of the PKZIP file compression
>program?  It would make my life much simpler...

>John Graf
>8v)

It's available at my BBS (but it's in sweden...), phone +46-40-124554.
FidoNet 2:200/121, Freq's OK, CM & *HST 14.4kb*

/ nicolai

         The Source Pool  2:200/121  I Nicolai Wadstr|m
 _____   +46-40-124554 *HST 14.4k*   I
I     I       (Sysop ====>)          I Internet :  nicolai@lysator.liu.se
I  O  I                              I FidoNet  :  The Source Pool, 2:200/121
I__U__I   Lots of source code!!!     I Snailmail:  Ostindiefarareg. 14
                                     I              211 Malm| SWEDEN

cfreas@csserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (Terry Freas) (09/26/90)

In article <15510003@hpspcoi.HP.COM> jgraf@hpspcoi.HP.COM (John Graf) writes:
>OK, OK...  I should have realized that OTHER people might want to know
>where to get it, too.  You can get PKZIP for OS/2 via anonymous FTP
>from mtsg.ubc.ca (get os2: pkz101-2.exe).

Any word as to when Katz will release an HPFS version? (I'm hooked :-)

---
 - Jeremy Wohl
 - wohl@max.physics.sunysb.edu
 - cfreas@csserv1.ic.sunysb.edu