[comp.os.os2.programmer] RCS 4.3 for OS/2

rommel@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Kai-Uwe Rommel) (10/11/90)

I have posted diffs for plain RCS 4.3 for OS/2 to the alt.sources
newsgroup.

Kai Uwe Rommel

--
/* Kai Uwe Rommel
 * Munich

cur022@zodiac.ukc.ac.uk (Bob Eager) (10/12/90)

In article <4852@tuminfo1.lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de>, rommel@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Kai-Uwe Rommel) writes:
> I have posted diffs for plain RCS 4.3 for OS/2 to the alt.sources
> newsgroup.

Thanks, this is really useful; I have been wanting it on OS/2. I am not sure
where to get the 4.3 sources, though; can anyone help? Thanks.

---------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
Bob Eager            | University of Kent at Canterbury
rde@ukc.ac.uk        | +44 227 764000 ext 7589
---------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
*** NB *** Do NOT use the return path in the article header ***************

rommel@lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Kai-Uwe Rommel) (10/17/90)

In article <20955.2715a9de@zodiac.ukc.ac.uk> cur022@zodiac.ukc.ac.uk (Bob Eager) writes:
>Thanks, this is really useful; I have been wanting it on OS/2. I am not sure
>where to get the 4.3 sources, though; can anyone help? Thanks.

Because RCS was now integrated into the GNU project, you can probably
find it at sites that have GNU archives (such as prep.ai.mit.edu).

Kai Uwe Rommel
--
/* Kai Uwe Rommel
 * Munich