[comp.os.os2.programmer] Fonts in Presentation Manager

rh21@prism.gatech.EDU (HERKERT,RALPH M.) (04/10/91)

How do I define or change the default font for a window?  I do not want to use
GPI functions.
--
    __       Ralph Herkert                    |
   / _____   Georgia Tech Research Institute  | What's the good word?

mikem@ibmpa.awdpa.ibm.com (04/12/91)

In article <25899@hydra.gatech.EDU> rh21@prism.gatech.EDU (HERKERT,RALPH M.) writes:
>How do I define or change the default font for a window?  I do not want to use
>GPI functions.
>--
Use Presentation Parameters.
  WinSetPresParam () as documented in MS OS/2 Programming Ref V4. Pg 332

Michael R. MacFaden    IBM Palo Alto     Marketing Systems
mikem@ibmpa.awdpa.ibm.com, macfaden@paloic1.vnet.ibm.com
disclaimer:  what I write above is not necessarily my employer's opinion