[bionet.users.addresses] internet addresses

clark@mshri.utoronto.ca (10/07/90)

From:   LASH::UGW.UTCS.UTORONTO.CA::KUB.NL::SURF222  6-OCT-1990 22:29:32.72
To:     clark
CC:
Subj:   internet addresses

Steve - could you please E-mail me the reference for the book on net addresses y
   ou mentioned? I apparently missed it earlier. Thanx, Han Schilthuis, surf222@
   htikub5.nl

harper@csc.fi (Rob Harper (Supercomputer Centre Finland)) (10/10/90)

In article <9010071303.AA28776@genbank.bio.net>, clark@mshri.utoronto.ca writes:
> Steve - could you please E-mail me the reference for the book on net addresses y
>    ou mentioned? I apparently missed it earlier. Thanx, Han Schilthuis, surf222@
>    htikub5.nl

Looks like there was something missing... here is what it might have been.

             ********* ORDERING NETWORK BOOK **********

Hello,

        Effective January 1, 1990, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company
will distribute books worldwide for O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. with
the exception of distribution to the United States, Canada, and
Japan.  We will continue US and Canadian distribution.

        You should order our books through the Addison-Wesley office
nearest you (ordering information follows).  Addison-Wesley Publishing
company offers faster order processing, enhanced distribution through
bookstores and other resellers, increased representation at trade
shows worldwide, as well as high level, quality service you have
always received.

        Addison-Wesley will include each title in all of its
appropriate seasonal catalogs, brochures, advertisements, exhibits and
conventions.  O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. will review all promotional
material before it is reproduced for distribution or publication.
This is to guarantee that you are provided with complete and accurate
information.

        We want to assure you that O'Reilly & Associates, Inc. will
always be available to you.  Feel free to contact us about any
recommendations you have for new titles, corrections in existing
titles, or general remarks.  We also encourage you to contact us with
comments about the service you are receiving from Addison-Wesley.
Thank you for your interest in our publications and your continued
involvement with O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.

Kind regards,

Jill
Jill Berlin, Sales Manager (707) 829-0515
O'Reilly & Associates, Inc., Publishers of Nutshell Handbooks
632 Petaluma Avenue, Sebastopol, CA  95472
UUCP:   uunet!ora!jill      ARPA:   jill@ora.com

ORDERING INFORMATION:

All orders and inquiries should be directed towards Addison-Wesley.

Following is a list of addresses and telephone numbers for ordering.
Please call the appropriate number for ordering information,
discounts, shipping costs, etc.  Keep in mind that if you presently
receive a discount from us, your discount may change through
Addison-Wesley.  We do not have any influence in deciding what
discounts are offered.

Australia and New Zealand
        (orders & inquiries)
        Addison-Wesley Publishers Pty. Ltd.
        6 Byfield Street
        North Ryde, N.S.W. 2113, AUSTRALIA
        Telephone:  61-2-888-2733
        Fax:  61-2-888-9404

United Kingdom and Africa
        (orders & inquiries)
        Addison-Wesley Publishers, Ltd.
        Finchampstead Road
        Wokingham, Berkshire Rg11 2NZ, ENGLAND
        Telephone:  44-734-794-000
        Fax:  44-734-794-035

Europe and the Middle East
        (orders & inquiries)
        Addison-Wesley Publishers B.V.
        De Lairessestraat 90
        1071 PJ Amsterdam, THE NETHERLANDS
        Telephone:  31-20-764-044
        Fax:  31-20-664-5334

Asia (excluding Japan)
        (Inquiries)
        Addison-Wesley Singapore Pte. Ltd.
        5 Beach Road05-09/10
        Beach Centre
        Singapore 0718, SINGAPORE
        Telephone:  65-339-7503
        Fax:  65-339-9709

        (Orders)
        Addison-Wesley Singapore Pte. Ltd.
        International Order Department
        Route 128
        Reading, Massachusetts  01867  U.S.A.
        Telephone:  617-944-3700
        Fax:  617-942-2829

If you are not certain which address to contact please let us know.
Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 48 hours of placement.

Rob "I have no comercial interest in anything" Harper