[comp.lsi.cad] A New Switch Level Simulator

shers@mit-caf.MIT.EDU (Alex Sherstinsky) (07/15/88)

From MAILER-DAEMON Wed Jul 13 16:28:39 1988
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 88 16:28:32 EDT
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
To: shers
I have written a new switch (transistor) level simulator for digital CMOS
IC designs.  This new simulator is easy to use and handles all popular purely
digital entities (logic, registers, static and dynamic memories, etc.), which
do not cause race conditions (such as ring oscillators).

I would like to give the code (free of charge) to any organization that would
like to try the simulator and provide me with response on its performance.
The project was sponsored by M.I.T. and is thus protected by the copyright
regulations.  The program is under three thousand lines of "C" code.

Alex Sherstinsky
M.I.T.
39-611, shers@caf.mit.edu