[comp.lsi.cad] Switch Level Integrated Circuits

shers@mit-caf.MIT.EDU (Alex Sherstinsky) (11/02/88)

A new switch level simulator for digital MOS circuits is available.
This simulator handles a wide variety of purely digital circuits with
no user intervention.  It does not, however, handle timing.

The source code and the documentation can be obtained via an anonymous
ftp to "caf.mit.edu".  The entire directory for the simulator is
condensed inside "pub/slic.tar".

The price of using the program is a promise to send comments and criticism
to the author.

If there are any questions about obtaining, installing, and running SLIC,
please feel free to write.

Best Wishes,
Alex Sherstinsky (shers@caf.mit.edu)

ron@vaxnix.tandy.COM (Ron Light) (11/08/88)

In article <8841@spl1.UUCP> shers@mit-caf.UUCP (Alex Sherstinsky) writes:

>The source code and the documentation can be obtained via an anonymous
>ftp to "caf.mit.edu".  The entire directory for the simulator is
>condensed inside "pub/slic.tar".

Is there any availability for those of us with only uucp?

rwi@naucse.UUCP (Robert Wier) (11/10/88)

 Alex - would like to talk with you about your simulator, but
 all my mail to your address gets bounced (user unknown).
 Please drop me an e-mail note, or kindly provide a mailing
 address or phone.  I have a faculty member here who is teaching
 VLSI testing in the spring who is interested in your program.

 Sorry for posting this here.-

 -Bob Wier at Flagstaff, Arizona   Northern Arizona University
  College of Engineering           *usual disclaimers*
  NAU Box 15600                    ...arizona!naucse!rwi
  Flagstaff, Az.                   BITNET: WIER@NAUVAX
  86011                            602-523-2052
                                   (note: Bitnet node NAUVAX may not be
                                    known yet to all stations)

  College Motto:  "The highest level of engineering in the Southwest
                                 (7,000 feet)"

shers@mit-caf.MIT.EDU (Alex Sherstinsky) (11/11/88)

In article <2650@vaxnix.tandy.COM> ron@vaxnix.UUCP (Ron Light) writes:
>In article <8841@spl1.UUCP> shers@mit-caf.UUCP (Alex Sherstinsky) writes:
>>
>>The source code and the documentation can be obtained via an anonymous
>>ftp to "caf.mit.edu".  The entire directory for the simulator is
>>condensed inside "pub/slic.tar".
>
>Is there any availability for those of us with only uucp?

I think I put the source code in a "shar" format into this newsgroup for
those who use UUCP.  If you still have problems getting the code, please
let me know.

On the same note: it has been very hard communicating with everyone using
the mailing list.  Mail just doesn't go out very well.  So I had to resort
to conducting some communication using the newsgroup.

Alex Sherstinsky (shers@caf.mit.edu)