[comp.lsi.cad] Cifplot for Postscript Printers

gwr@gomez.uucp (Gordon W. Ross) (09/13/89)

In article <23760@louie.udel.EDU> berryh@udel.EDU (John Berryhill) writes:
>Does anyone out there know of or have a program that will allow me to
>print CIF files on a postscript printer (at various magnifications etc.)?
[...]
>							      John Berryhill
>					   143 King William, Newark DE 19711

I have a program (called "cif2ps") which was originally written by
Arthur Simoneau of The Aerospace Corporation; modified by Marc Lesure
of Engineering Computer Services at Arizona State Univerity; and
modified further by me to allow greater flexibility in controlling the
appearance of particular layers on output (also bug fixes).

I would be willing to mail the source to people or to post it here if
the number of requests is large.  Send mail if you're interested.
--
Gordon W. Ross    gwr@gomez.mitre.org    (617) 271-3205 (daytime)
The MITRE Corp. (M/S E025)  Burlington Road, Bedford, MA 01730