[comp.lsi.cad] newsgroup content

kyriazis@herodotus.rdrc.rpi.edu (George Kyriazis) (10/29/89)

I am a bit confused... There are two possible concentrations for the
content of this newsgroup, but I still can't figure out based on what
is posted:
1.	CAD software in general, with applications in VLSI
2.	The Berkeley vlsi cad package (magic, etc.)

Not that it matters too much, since the traffic is very small, but
I'd like to know!...

Thank you in advance

  George Kyriazis
  kyriazis@turing.cs.rpi.edu
  kyriazis@rdrc.rpi.edu
------------------------------

In article <1989Oct29.151305.14378@rpi.edu> kyriazis@herodotus.rdrc.rpi.edu.UUCP (George Kyriazis) writes:
>I am a bit confused... There are two possible concentrations for the
>content of this newsgroup, but I still can't figure out based on what
>is posted:
>1.	CAD software in general, with applications in VLSI
>2.	The Berkeley vlsi cad package (magic, etc.)
>Not that it matters too much, since the traffic is very small, but
>I'd like to know!...

On an unrelated note:

Anyone got any (info/experiences/complaints) about VIEWlogic tools
that they'd like to (share with/dump on) me?

				--Blair
				  "Sorry to burst your bubble..."