[comp.lsi.cad] High-Level Synthesis

jeng@frith.msu.edu (Jun-Jang Jeng) (09/28/90)

Hi, I am doing the research of high-level synthesis

including scheduling and allocation and I need some large

examples to test my algorithms. Do you have some information about

obtaining large examples ( larger than the conventional example

of elliptic wave filter )?

 Thank you in advance,

 - J. Jeng

   jeng@buster.msu.cps.edu

kyriazis@iear.arts.rpi.edu (George Kyriazis) (09/28/90)

In article <1990Sep27.180706.3082@msuinfo.cl.msu.edu> jeng@frith.msu.edu (Jun-Jang Jeng) writes:
>Hi, I am doing the research of high-level synthesis
>including scheduling and allocation and I need some large
>examples to test my algorithms. Do you have some information about
>obtaining large examples ( larger than the conventional example
>of elliptic wave filter )?

You might want to send a message to Bob Walker (walkerb@turing.cs.rpi.edu).
He is involved in HLS for some time now (mid-70s or so), so he'll
probably be interested, and should have large examples.

Sorry for the posting, but mail bounced..

  George Kyriazis                 kyriazis@rdrc.rpi.edu
 				  kyriazis@iear.arts.rpi.edu

nestor@iitmax.IIT.EDU (John Nestor) (09/28/90)

The ACM/IEEE High-Level Synthesis Workshop maintains an electronic
clearinghouse that distributes a number of different benchmark examples.
To get information, mail to "hlsw@decwrl.dec.com" or "ucbvax!decwrl!HLSW".