[comp.lsi] LOOKING FOR SOFTWARE COMSIDERING EMI

robertj@tekgen.TEK.COM (Robert Jaquiss) (09/11/87)

     I am looking for software packages  that  consider  EMI
(electro  magnetic  interference) in the analysis and design
of components and systems.  Has anyone had  experience  with
or know where I can get such packages?  Thanks in advance.

Robert S. Jaquiss Jr.

COMPUTER SCIENCE CENTER HOTLINE CONSULTANT

ucbvax!tektronix!tekgen!robertj (uucp)
robertj@tekgen.tek.com (csnet)
(503) 627-4444 (audio phone at work)

jimk@iscuva.UUCP (09/17/87)

I tried desperately to email this response to Mr. Jaquiss but the mailer
refused to accept it. Therefore, I post it below.

In article <1720@tekgen.TEK.COM> robertj@tekgen.UUCP (Robert Jaquiss) writes:

>     I am looking for software packages  that  consider  EMI
>(electro  magnetic  interference) in the analysis and design...
>Robert S. Jaquiss Jr.
>
>COMPUTER SCIENCE CENTER HOTLINE CONSULTANT
>
>ucbvax!tektronix!tekgen!robertj (uucp)
>robertj@tekgen.tek.com (csnet)
>(503) 627-4444 (audio phone at work)

Have you tried: