[comp.lsi] Wanted: 4plane or bw X driver for Magic

jds@m2c.ORG (John D. Sutter) (01/15/88)

  We are looking for a 4 plane or bw X driver for Magic.  A six plane
driver would also be helpful.  If you have seen or you know the where-
abouts of such a driver, please report it immediately.  This driver is
known to be armed and dangerous.  It would save us quite a bit of
late creatively.

  totally,

    John

John D. Sutter, Mass. Microelectronics Center, MTPC
     75 North Drive, Westborough, MA  01581, USA +1 (617) 870-0312
UUCP: {harvard,frog,applix}!m2c!jds    INTERNET:   jds@m2c.m2c.org

paul@uscacsc.usc.edu (acsc staff) (01/23/88)

In article <102@m2c.ORG> jds@m2c.ORG (John D. Sutter) writes:

 >   We are looking for a 4 plane or bw X driver for Magic.  A six plane
 > driver would also be helpful.  If you have seen or you know the where-
 > abouts of such a driver, please report it immediately.  This driver is
 > known to be armed and dangerous.  It would save us quite a bit of
 > late creatively.
 >
 >   totally,
 >
 >     John

We are also looking for a 4 plane driver for Magic.  If anyone knows of one
would they please post its whereabouts?  Thanks.

--
					Paul Nahi
					Advanced Computing Support Center