[comp.lsi] Current version of Spice?

elh@vu-vlsi.Villanova.EDU (Edward L. Hepler) (07/20/88)

Could someone please tell me what the most current version of Spice
is (3b1?) and where (if at all) it may be uucp'd from (Trailblazer
support preferred).

Also, didn't someone recently do a survey on simulators in use?  I am
especially interested in low cost (free :-)) simulators for use in
classroom and research work.  I know of the standard ones available from
Berkeley (and elsewhere): slang (Behavioral), esim (switch), rnl (switch),
etc.... What others are being used, and where are they available from?

Dr. Ed Hepler
Villanova University
elh@vu-vlsi

In article <1706@vu-vlsi.Villanova.EDU> elh@vu-vlsi.Villanova.EDU (Edward L. Hepler) writes:
>Could someone please tell me what the most current version of Spice
>is (3b1?) and where (if at all) it may be uucp'd from (Trailblazer
>support preferred).

Ditto, only I'd need anonymous ftp access, or a kind soul
who'd email or post the source.

Actually, the traffic in this group is comparatively meager, so
posting it wouldn't hurt thing's to bad, would it?

				--Blair