[comp.lsi] SUN interface for Spice3

adbst@cisunx.UUCP (Andrew D. Bowen) (11/23/88)

Has anyone gotten SPICE3b1 to work using SUNVIEW for a graphics device?
If so, would you be willing to share/sell your code?

- Andy

marco@concour.CS.Concordia.CA (Marco Zelada) (11/24/88)

In article <13873@cisunx.UUCP> adbst@unix.cis.pittsburgh.edu (Andrew D. Bowen) writes:

>Has anyone gotten SPICE3b1 to work using SUNVIEW for a graphics device?
>If so, would you be willing to share/sell your code?
>
>- Andy

	If this type of interface does not yet exists or if it cost too much
and anyone out there is willing to put it together, I would be interested in
helping out.

	There is a nice tool that can help us do this rather fast. It is called
viewtool by  Phil Vitale, Hong Min & Ray Kreisel. It is a window-mouse based
user interface to generate sunview application progam interfaces, you just set
up the interface interactively to look the way that it should and let viewtool
generate the code for you.

	The only problem here is that the version that I got is a test version
for which I have a BUGS report and may not be as reliable, but this might be a
good way to properly test it.

	Please mail any replies to me directly.