[comp.lsi] Need: Spice source file unix.c for Sun 3 system.

ramcte01@ULKYVX.BITNET (06/29/89)

I am trying to get Spice V2G.6 running on a Sun 3/110 system. I am pulling
the source from a DEC Ultrix system and the Sun compiler is coughing on
"unix.c". Can someone send me a copy of this file for the Sun 3?

Thanks in advance,

Rick McTeague
System Programmer
Electrical Engineering Department
Speed Scientific School
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY  40292
(502) 588-7020

RAMCTE01@ULKYVX  (Bitnet)
RAMCTE01%ULKYVX.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU  (Internet)
{akgua,allegra,cbosgd}!psuvax1!ulkyvx.bitnet!ramcte01  (uucp)

Disclaimer: I'm a stand-up comedian; if anyone takes me seriously, I'm
            doing something wrong!

kenobi%lightsabre@Sun.COM (Rick Kwan) (06/30/89)

In article <24ramcte01@ULKYVX.bitnet> ramcte01@ULKYVX.BITNET writes:
>I am trying to get Spice V2G.6 running on a Sun 3/110 system. I am pulling
>the source from a DEC Ultrix system and the Sun compiler is coughing on
>"unix.c". Can someone send me a copy of this file for the Sun 3?

Check the parameter passing conventions in "unix.c".  The C language
normally likes call-by-value; FORTRAN is call-by-reference.  I ran
into the same problem a few months ago at a previous employer.
Fixing the parameter passing fixed the problem.

	Rick Kwan
	kenobi@sun.COM
	Rick Kwan
	Sun Intercon