[comp.lsi] membership

mikee@cup.portal.COM (01/28/91)

How can I get info on the VHDL membership?
Thanks
Mike Gore

davidb@inmet.inmet.com (01/29/91)

/* Written  2:38 pm  Jan 27, 1991 by mikee@cup.portal.COM */

>How can I get info on the VHDL membership?
>Thanks
>Mike Gore

Pardon a frank question, but WHAT VHDL membership?

If you mean a VHDL toolset, contact the various vendors directly.

If you mean the VHDL user's group, there is no "membership" per se.
Each user's group meeting may be registered for individually.  If you
wish to get on the user's group newsletter mailing list, contact
Rachael Rusting at (617) 661-1840.

If you mean the present VHDL 92 standardization effort, the head of
the North American chapter is Victor Berman, of Cadence (somewhere in
the Boston area --- check with information).

If you mean something else, Email me and I will try to help.

						Dave Barton
						barton@i2wash.com