[comp.lsi] About logic simulator

mag@isi.itfs.nsk.su (Marchuk Aleksandr G.) (02/05/91)

>I need a logic simulator for a 386 DOS machine with the
>following features: ...

We have developed a logic simulator DART with the following
features:
- code is under DOS, Unix, etc.
- fast (near 30000 events/sec on 25 Mh 386) and compact
- switch-level (12 level simulation), gates, binary logic
- interface with OrCAD schematic editor
- graphics output
- delays can be generated
Improvements and interface connections can be done.
I can send some demo files.
   A. Marchuk

acm_jfp@nuhub.acs.northeastern.edu (02/07/91)

In article <AAQechd8g6@isi.itfs.nsk.su>, mag@isi.itfs.nsk.su (Marchuk Aleksandr G.) writes:
>>I need a logic simulator for a 386 DOS machine with the
>>following features: ...
>
> We have developed a logic simulator DART with the following
> features:
> - code is under DOS, Unix, etc.
> - fast (near 30000 events/sec on 25 Mh 386) and compact
> - switch-level (12 level simulation), gates, binary logic
> - interface with OrCAD schematic editor
> - graphics output
> - delays can be generated
> Improvements and interface connections can be done.
> I can send some demo files.
>    A. Marchuk

Plesease send me some information on this. Will it work on plainn 8088
machines? How limited is the demo? I am just a studdent. How much does it
cost?