[comp.arch] MACH literature

mark@mcc-pp.UUCP (Mark Scheevel) (11/24/86)

Are there any netlanders who can provide me with pointers to literature
about the MACH operating system?

Thanks for the information,

--
Mark Scheevel
MCC, Parallel Processing

ram@nucsrl.UUCP (raman) (12/04/86)

   Include me in the list of recipients.

                                         Renu Raman

                                      ....ihnp4!nucsrl!ram
                                      RAMANR.NWU@CSNET

jec@iuvax.indiana.EDU (12/06/86)

	Ditto (sorry, I didn't see the original note but I'm very much
interested in MACH).

    III          Usenet:     iuvax!jec
UUU  I  UUU		     jec@indiana.csnet
 U   I   U
 U   I   U       Phone:      (812) 335-5561
 U   I   U       U.S. Mail:  Indiana University
  UUUIUUU                    Dept. of Computer Science
     I           	     021-C Lindley Hall
    III                      Bloomington, IN. 47405

brunner@sri-spam.istc.sri.com (Thomas Eric Brunner) (12/07/86)

In article <2112@mcc-pp.UUCP> mark@mcc-pp.UUCP (Mark Scheevel) writes:
>Are there any netlanders who can provide me with pointers to literature
>about the MACH operating system?

As it happens, I've one paper...a May 1st 1986 pre-print of Accetta et alia
at CMU. It notes that "since changes may be made...it will not be cited or
reproduced w/o permission..."

So, I suggest that you drop a line to the CS Dept @ CMU.
You might ask for a pre-print of

	"Mach: A New Kernel Foundation for UNIX Development"

Surely there are other people reading this bboard who know other references.

TA!
Eric

--
Cheers!
/teb

sjc@mordred.cs.purdue.edu (Steve Chapin) (12/07/86)

Please add me to that ever growing list of people interested in Mach
literature.  I apologize for posting, but I missed the original
article.

Steve Chapin                      |      Chapin's Law of Motion:
ARPA:  sjc@mordred.cs.purdue.edu  |      You can get anywhere in 10 minutes
UUCP:  ...!purdue!sjc             |      if you drive fast enough.

hutch@sdcsvax.UCSD.EDU (Jim Hutchison) (12/07/86)

Include me in the recipient list also please.

	Jim Hutchison.