[comp.arch] location and dates for the 1988 Architecture Conference

tamir@CS.UCLA.EDU (07/13/87)

I am looking for the location, *precise* dates, and paper submission
deadline of the 1988 Computer Architecture Conference.
I have not been able to find this info in ACM/IEEE journals/magazines.

Send me mail, I will post the results.

			   Yuval Tamir

Internet: tamir@cs.ucla.edu
    UUCP: ...!{ihnp4,ucbvax,sdcrdcf,trwspp,randvax,ism780}!ucla-cs!tamir

tamir@CS.UCLA.EDU (07/13/87)

In article <7140@shemp.UCLA.EDU> I wrote:
>I am looking for the location, *precise* dates, and paper submission
>deadline of the 1988 Computer Architecture Conference.

I received the following info:

The Computer Architecture
Conference will be at the Ilikai Hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii from May
30th - June 2nd 1988.  The Paper submission date is Nov. 13th 1987 (5 copies).
The notification of acceptance is Feb. 8th 1988.  The tutorials have not
been decided upon (tutorial proposals accepted until Nov. 13th 1987).
The General Chair is H.J. Siegel of the Supercomputing Research Center.
Program Co-Chairs (submit papers to them) are Doug Degroot and Yale Patt.
Doug Degroot			Yale Patt
Texas Instruments		Univ. California, Berkeley
Computer Science Center		Computer Science Div.
Mail Stop 238			573 Evans Hall
P.O Box 655474			Berkeley, CA 94720
Dallas, TX 75265