[comp.arch] Dhrystone results

chongo@amdahl.amdahl.com (Landon Curt Noll) (08/07/87)

I tried to send some dhrystone results to pcrat!rick, but it seems that
this machine has gone away.  Is someone else out there collecting dhrystone
benchmark results?

chongo <.> /\oo/\
--
[views above shouldn't be viewed as Amdahl views, or as views from Amdahl, or
 as Amdahl views views, or as views by Mr. Amdahl, or as views from his house]

rick@pcrat.UUCP (rick) (08/08/87)

In article <11550@amdahl.amdahl.com>, chongo@amdahl.amdahl.com (Landon Curt Noll) writes:
> I tried to send some dhrystone results to pcrat!rick, but it seems that
> this machine has gone away.

Nope, its still here at uunet!pcrat!{rick,dry}.  The machine suffered
total disk failure soon after I left on vacation.  Please resubmit your
results.
--
	Rick Richardson, President, PC Research, Inc.
(201) 542-3734 (voice, nights)   OR   (201) 834-1378 (voice, days)