[comp.arch] crossposting

eugene@pioneer.arpa (Eugene Miya N.) (10/09/87)

In article <1443@ogcvax.UUCP> pcm@ogcvax.UUCP (Phil Miller) writes:
>One more time...
>Can we PLEASE MOVE THIS DEBATE TO ANOTHER FORUM?
>Numerous complaints about this discussion have been posted.
>PLEASE take the hint.

Second the motion.  Actually, this is a problem with other groups as
well.  Do we have a problem with functional illiteracy?  Can people
please refrain from cross posting?  Or at least minimize it?  Can
posters of follow-ups edit Newsgroups lines and use the Followup-To:
lines?  You can read where this note is follow-up'ed.

jesup@pawl15.pawl.rpi.edu (Randell E. Jesup) (03/26/88)

Not to step on any toes, but this stuff from comp.unix.* has no relevance
now to comp.arch, if it ever did (also some other discussions about
magtape are being x-posted).  Please edit the newsgroups line when you
respond to these.  Please.

     //	Randell Jesup			      Lunge Software Development
    //	Dedicated Amiga Programmer            13 Frear Ave, Troy, NY 12180
 \\//	beowulf!lunge!jesup@steinmetz.UUCP    (518) 272-2942
  \/    (uunet!steinmetz!beowulf!lunge!jesup) BIX: rjesup

(-: The Few, The Proud, The Architects of the RPM40 40MIPS CMOS Micro :-)