[comp.arch] Fairchild data books

jps@wucs1.wustl.edu (James Sterbenz) (10/27/88)

In article <23368@amdcad.AMD.COM> phil@diablo.AMD.COM (Phil Ngai) writes:

>Fairchild had a really nice CMOS line. Unfortunately, National lost
>the data book when they bought Fairchild. (ever try to get a 74AC data
>book from National?) I just hope they didn't lose anything *important*.

They sure did, they also lost the 74F (FAST) data book.  Fortunately
I got a couple of FACT books.  I still need a FAST book, anyone
want to trade a FAST for a FACT?

I've tried National, and all of the sales reps and distributors I could
think of.

--
James Sterbenz  Computer and Communications Research Center
                Washington University in St. Louis 314-726-4203