[comp.arch] PGA data sheets

csimmons@oracle.com (Charles Simmons) (03/18/89)

Dear Netters,

For my own education, I'm interested in obtaining a data sheet
on a Programmable Gate Array.  I was hoping that maybe 10 or 20
of you could mail me the address and/or phone number of a company
that makes PGAs and gives away documentation on these chips.

Thanks, Chuck
chuck@oracle.com

csimmons@oracle.com (Charles Simmons) (03/19/89)

In article <799@oracle.oracle.com> csimmons@oracle.UUCP (Charles Simmons) writes:
>Dear Netters,
>
>For my own education, I'm interested in obtaining a data sheet
>on a Programmable Gate Array.  I was hoping that maybe 10 or 20
>of you could mail me the address and/or phone number of a company
>that makes PGAs and gives away documentation on these chips.
>
>Thanks, Chuck
>chuck@oracle.com

One of these days I'll figure out who I am.  Actually, as has been
pointed out to me, my address is "csimmons@oracle.com".

-- Oops, csimmons@oracle.com