[comp.arch] Myrias system is real

cmt@myrias.UUCP (Chris Thomson) (04/12/89)

In article <12289@reed.UUCP> mdr@reed.UUCP (Mike Rutenberg) writes:
>Total aside: Does the Myrias machine exist yet?  How come nobody is
>willing to post a description of it?  I've heard some really unusual
>stories, but have seen nothing at all solid.

Yes, the machine exists.  We are shipping our first system this month.
It has 64 processors.  Willingness to post has little to do with our
silence; I rank sleep and food ahead of the net (no offence intended).
--
Chris Thomson, Myrias Research Corporation	   uunet!ncc!myrias!cmt
900 10611 98 Ave, Edmonton Alberta, Canada	   403-428-1616