[comp.arch] dineroIII

rajeevc@mipos2.intel.com (rajeev chandrasekhar) (08/24/89)

Hello all..

is there somebody out there who has a copy of the dineroIII
cache simulator ? ideally I would like to  be able to ftp it
out from some machine .

thanks,
rajeev

Rajeev Chandrasekhar
Intel Corp            >> theres someone in my head, and its not me <<
2625, Walsh Ave MS SC4-59                      (408) 765-4632
Santa Clara, CA 95051  {hplabs,oliveb}!intelca!mipos2!rajeevc

markhill@reggiano.cs.wisc.edu (Mark D. Hill) (08/24/89)

In article <789@mipos3.intel.com> rajeevc@mipos2.intel.com (rajeev chandrasekhar) writes:

>Hello all..
>
>is there somebody out there who has a copy of the dineroIII
>cache simulator ? ideally I would like to  be able to ftp it
>out from some machine .
>
>thanks,
>rajeev
>

>Rajeev Chandrasekhar
>Intel Corp            >> theres someone in my head, and its not me <<
>2625, Walsh Ave MS SC4-59                      (408) 765-4632
>Santa Clara, CA 95051  {hplabs,oliveb}!intelca!mipos2!rajeevc

	DineroIII is a trace-driven cache simulator written by me in
in C for Unix.  I make the source available to interested researchers
free of charge (although a donation is solicited).  For more information
on how to ftp it and a man page, send me e-mail (markhill@cs.wisc.edu).

	This simulator is useless without good traces.  Unfortunately,
it is not practical for me to distribute traces.

					--Mark

					Prof. Mark D. Hill
					Computer Sciences Dept.
					1210 West Dayton St.
					Univ. of Wisconsin
					Madison, WI 53706

gideony@microsoft.UUCP (Gideon Yuvall) (08/25/89)

In article <789@mipos3.intel.com> rajeevc@mipos2.intel.com (rajeev chandrasekhar) writes:

>Hello all..
>
>is there somebody out there who has a copy of the dineroIII
>cache simulator ? ideally I would like to  be able to ftp it

Me too, please
--
Gideon Yuval, gideony@microsof.UUCP, 206-882-8080 (fax:206-883-8101;TWX:160520)