[comp.arch] Graphics coprocessors

rajeevc@mipos2.intel.com (rajeev chandrasekhar) (10/12/89)

i understand there was a discussion of graphics coprocessors here recently (!!).
i missed it and i was wondering if someone who saved the articles could
email it to me .

thanx.

rajeev

rajeevc@mipos2.intel.com

Rajeev Chandrasekhar
Intel Corp            >> theres someone in my head, and its not me <<
2625, Walsh Ave MS SC4-59                      (408) 765-4632
Santa Clara, CA 95051  {hplabs,oliveb}!intelca!mipos2!rajeevc

brett@neptune.AMD.COM (Brett Stewart) (10/12/89)

I would also appreciate receiving a summary of any graphics coprocessor
discussions saved.
--
Best Regards; Brett Stewart
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.           1-512-462-5321  FAX

bobh@intermec.UUCP (Bob Hubert) (10/13/89)

In article <1092@mipos3.intel.com> rajeevc@mipos2.intel.com (rajeev chandrasekhar) writes:

>i understand there was a discussion of graphics coprocessors here recently (!!).
>i missed it and i was wondering if someone who saved the articles could
>email it to me .
>
>thanx.
>
>rajeev

I would be *very* interested in these articles too. Please include me if anyone
is planning to email these out.

Thanks.

Bob Hubert (bobh@intermec)