[comp.arch] performance and dependability measures of VAX ft 3000

guillaum@emx.utexas.edu (Guillaume P Brat) (10/24/90)

         Hi,
	I need information about VAX ft 3000. I would like to have
the impression of eventual users of that machine. If they have
performance or dependability (reliability, availability, MTTF, MTTR,
etc...) measures, I will be interesting to know them.
        Please send your answer on the net or email them at
gbrat@pine.ece.utexas.edu.

        Thanks,
               Guillaume.

In article <38653@ut-emx.uucp> guillaum@emx.utexas.edu (Guillaume P Brat) writes:

> 	I need information about VAX ft 3000. I would like to have
> the impression of eventual users of that machine. If they have
> performance or dependability (reliability, availability, MTTF, MTTR,
> etc...) measures, I will be interesting to know them.
>         Please send your answer on the net or email them at
> gbrat@pine.ece.utexas.edu.

Why don't you contact DEC for sales literature specific to this machine?
They must have some fairly detailed stuff if they want to compete in
this market and will probably be more than willing to give you copies
for your research...