From: paulf@mcnc.org (Paul Damian Franzon)
Newsgroups: comp.arch
Subject: 68k simulator

Some students I am working with have constructed a 68000 simulator
that runs under X windows.  Basically, it allows you to assemble
a 68k program and run it in a "debug" mode while viewing the register
and memory contents on the screen.  I initiated this project after
teaching an undergraduate assembly language course and realizing that
spending 3 hours every two weeks sitting at a 68k board connected
to a dumb terminal was not the ideal way to learn how to program the
beast.

-yoshio				yoshio@ucrmath.ucr.edu