[sci.bio] mosquitoes

arf@chinet.chi.il.us (Jack Schmidling) (09/02/89)

unin/e8

Article 2433 (5 more) in sci.bio:
From: jim@csl-sun3.dcrt.nih.gov (jim sullivan)
Subject: Re: Mosquitoes etc.

Jack Schmidling) writes:

> >I doubt that he said that.  If he did, he is wrong.  Did
you ever see mosquito die of malaria?

> >I'm amazed by this guy.  How could someone so bloody
ignorant be so arrogant?

> ARF says:

> Why don't you try answering the question instead of an
inane personal attack?

Sullivan says:

>How many infections has ARF had that killed him.  Malaria
*does* infect the mosquito.  I think (am not sure) that it
kills it as well.

ARF says:

I may be ignorant and arrogant but you are wrong and
il-informed and I sugest you read Mr Turpin's posting.  I
might just add that we probably would never have heard of
malaria if mosquitoes died from it.

>I am a little troubled by a signiture which seems to be a
group of people called the amiture radio forum but speeks in
the first person throughout this discussion.  Is this really
the  statements of a group of people or of one person.  I'd
really like to know.  I mean, talk about deceptions and
conspiracies!

Arf says:

Do you feel troubled and deceived when Lee Iacoca speaks for
Chrysler Corp?

The Amateur Radio Forum (arf)