[sci.bio] Info needed on Bio- Engg programs ..

BALASU@rcgl1.eng.ohio-state.edu (Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian) (08/30/90)

Hi!

    If you feel this is inapproppriate to this newsgroup please ignore ..

    I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me some info. on the PhD
programs in Bio- engg at your school ( the aid scene , current active research,
facilities,etc.. ) . I'm looking for schools inside the U.S . Please email me at

  balasu@rcgl1.eng.ohio-state.edu

 thanks in advance ..

 B. Ramakrishnan

u-alee%peruvian.utah.edu@cs.utah.edu (Alex Lee) (09/08/90)

In article <5675@quanta.eng.ohio-state.edu> BALASU@rcgl1.eng.ohio-state.edu (Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian) writes:
>Hi!
>
>    If you feel this is inapproppriate to this newsgroup please ignore ..
>

>    I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me some info. on the PhD
>programs in Bio- engg at your school ( the aid scene , current active research,
>facilities,etc.. ) . I'm looking for schools inside the U.S . Please email me at
>
>  balasu@rcgl1.eng.ohio-state.edu

I was ready to post a similar letter out.  Please e-mail some info to me also
My address is u-alee@peruvian.utah.edu.  Thanks.

Alex W. Lee  (801) 264-8922
4612 Green Valley Drive
Salt Lake City, UT  84107-4110