[sci.bio] Help w/stupid genetics report

busch@handel.cs.colostate.edu (michael busch) (09/10/90)

Fellow netters, I am in need of some assistance.  For an easy A I took
a z110 class and they are telling me that I need to walk around campus
getting people to roll their tongues at me or show me their widow's
peak for some remedial report!

So, in an effort to save myself some embarassment, I turn to you, the
net-world for help.  If you would just take 3 minutes of your precious
time and mail a response to me with either the word 'attached' or
'unattahed' (for earlobes) it would make my life easier.  Then I can
just lump all of the statistics together and do my report.

advthanxance.

P.s.  Please use email - there is no reason to clutter the net w/this trash.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"- Albert Einstein.
"The imaginative use of knowledge is the highest pinnacle of all."- Me
E-mail: busch@handel.cs.colostate.edu

dcohen@paul.rutgers.edu (Dawn Myfanwy Cohen) (09/10/90)

michael busch writes:

> So, in an effort to save myself some embarassment, I turn to you, the
> net-world for help.  If you would just take 3 minutes of your precious
> time and mail a response to me with either the word 'attached' or
> 'unattahed' (for earlobes) it would make my life easier.  Then I can
> just lump all of the statistics together and do my report.

Let's hope there is no stigma attached (no pun intended) to having
either 'attached' or 'unattached' earlobes.  Imagine if only the
'attached' netters responded.

Michael, please post your final statistics, as well as statistics for
the overall population, if possible.  It might be interesting to see
if people who work on computers are more or less likely to have attached
than the general public.

:-)
Good Morning!
--Dawn

Send fan mail to:
uucp:  {ames,bosgd,harvard,moss}!rutgers!paul.rutgers.edu!dcohen
arpa:  dcohen@paul.rutgers.edu