[sci.bio] ? FALLOUT FROM IRAQ

Neil.Davis@f6.n2001.z1.onebdos.UUCP (Neil Davis) (05/19/91)

      A couple of weeks after the bombing of the nuclear,chemical,and
biological facilities in Iraq someone posted a message suggesting that his
lab was measuring significant increases in airborne fallout.The only reply
I saw suggested that it was to soon for the increase to be from Iraq.
      Since that time I have seen an article in The Scientific American
magazine which suggests that a gag has been placed upon comment by US
officials regarding Iraq and the enviroment.A lot has been written about
oil fires and smoke.I've seen nothing else.
      I've been away for sure;
      HAVE I JUST PLAIN MISSED YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT IT OR HAS THE SUBJECT
REACHED OBLIVION ?

--- FD 1.99c
 * Origin: The Southdog Voyage, Vancouver Island, British Columbia (1:2001/6)
--
        Neil Davis - via IMEx node 89:681/1
        Neil.Davis@f6.n2001.z1.onebdos.UUCP