[net.mail.headers] Request to be added to Header-People

CENT@mit-ai.ARPA (Pandora B. Berman) (02/27/86)

    Date: 26 FEB 86 09:49-CST
    From:  BURNUM%VANDVMS1.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU
    To:  HEADER-PEOPLE-REQUEST@MIT-MC.ARPA
    Subject: Request to be added to Header-People
    This is a request to be added to the Header-People distribution list.
    I do not know if it is reasonable for you to do this but I am
    interested in seeing the activity in this group.  My mail address is
    not on Internet but on BITNET; please try to let me know if this cannot
    be handled.  Thanks for considering my request.  My mail address is:
	    BURNUM@VANDVMS1.BITNET
    or possibly
	    BURNUM%VANDVMS1.BITNET@WISCVM.ARPA
    if the BITNET node names are not immediately known to your mail router.
					    Denson Burnum
					    Vanderbilt University

what's a -REQUEST list for but to deal with exactly this sort of situation?
welcome to Header-People. recent mail to this list lives in the file
KSC;HEADER MINS on MC, with older archives in KSC;HEADER MINS09 through
MINS14. these files are accessible via FTP over the Arpanet; beyond there
is up to you..