[net.nlang] Canadian English spelling list

lamy@utai.UUCP (Jean-Francois Lamy) (02/05/86)

This showed up in newsgroup can.general.  I have edited the  header so that
follow-ups get to this group and that replies go to the original poster.

--

Jean-Francois Lamy
Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto,

CSNet:      lamy@toronto.csnet
UUCP:       {utzoo,ihnp4,decwrl,uw-beaver}!utcsri!utai!lamy
CDN:        lamy@iro.udem.cdn (lamy%iro.udem.cdn@ubc.csnet)