[net.aviation] penzoil

kco@allegra.UUCP (Kurt Olsen) (09/09/85)

>In that particular airplane, another student had been too eager in his
>spin recovery, and when he shoved the stick forward, a full can of oil
>that had been left sitting behind the seats (dumb!) shot up and smashed
>through the rear window (penzoil from heaven!).
>
>			- Dave Pellerin -

You mean, of course, that the penzoil was minding its own space when the
airplane shot down through it.

brad@gcc-bill.ARPA (Brad Parker) (09/11/85)

In article <5072@allegra.UUCP> kco@allegra.UUCP (Kurt Olsen) writes:
>>In that particular airplane, another student had been too eager in his
>>spin recovery, and when he shoved the stick forward, a full can of oil
>>that had been left sitting behind the seats (dumb!) shot up and smashed
>>through the rear window (penzoil from heaven!).
>>			- Dave Pellerin -
>You mean, of course, that the penzoil was minding its own space when the
>airplane shot down through it.

It all depends on your frame of reference...
--

J Bradford Parker
uucp: seismo!harvard!gcc-bill!brad

"She said you know how to spell AUDACIOUSLY? I could tell I was in love...
You want to go to heaven? or would you rather not be saved?" - Lloyd Coal