[net.aviation] Stealth

rl@ucsfcgl.UUCP (Robert Langridge%CGL) (01/14/86)

nteresting article on "The Real Secret of Stealth" in Discover,
Feb, 1986.
~v

In article <740@ucsfcgl.UUCP> rl@ucsfcgl.UUCP (Robert Langridge%CGL) writes:
>nteresting article on "The Real Secret of Stealth" in Discover,
>Feb, 1986.
>~v

Sorry, I hit the wrong switch (thinks...maybe I should reconsider going for
my instrument rating :-).  I intended to invoke vi to add an I to nteresting
and a quote:

The TOC says "Moreover, there are doubts about its flying-wing configuration -
a concept that was discredited decades ago".

After our net discussion of wings and things, this should generate a little
heat.  Has Aviation Week etc had any more details on the Stealth project?

Bob Langridge			    rl@ucsfcgl (ARPA, UUCP, BITNET)
Computer Graphics Laboratory
University of California		     	    +1 415 476 2630
San Francisco  CA  94143		    	    +1 415 476 1540