[net.aviation] Paranoia

eugene@ames.UUCP (Eugene Miya) (03/01/86)

To which Henry wrote:
> You'll find the same behavior after, say, a major air
> crash, even when there is no possibility of a "coverup".
> everyone is keeping quiet is because everyone is scared to death of the
> US's litigation-crazy lawyers.

This isn't space, but I cross refed to aviation.

Does anyone know what's happened to the former President of Japan Airlines?
I know he resigned after apologies to all relatives for the recent 747
disaster.  Should I have cross-refed to one more newsgroup?  Or did some
other company pick him up?  Send mail, don't follow-up, interested parties
can ask me.

--eugene miya
  NASA Ames Research Center
  {hplabs,ihnp4,dual,hao,decwrl,allegra}!ames!aurora!eugene
  eugene@ames-nas.ARPA

roger@hpfcla.UUCP (03/03/86)

The president of JAL resigned and within a few days, committed suiscide to
make amends for the disaster.