[net.games.emp] How do I edit the news?

sean@ukma.UUCP (Sean Casey) (07/28/85)

How do I use visifix to edit the news?  I can't seem to be able to
get it to do anything but zero the date.

Sean

--

-  Sean Casey				UUCP:	sean@ukma.UUCP   or
-  Department of Mathematics			{cbosgd,anlams,hasmed}!ukma!sean

tsao@iitcs.UUCP (Wen Tsao) (07/30/85)

In article <1992@ukma.UUCP> sean@ukma.UUCP (Sean Casey) writes:
>How do I use visifix to edit the news?  I can't seem to be able to
>get it to do anything but zero the date.
>
>Sean
>

>--
>
>-  Sean Casey				UUCP:	sean@ukma.UUCP   or
>-  Department of Mathematics			{cbosgd,anlams,hasmed}!ukma!sean
>-  University of Kentucky		ARPA:	ukma!sean@ANL-MCS.ARPA

I have no idea how to edit News either it gets pretty rough trying to
do it all right the first time but I thought I mention that anyway.

I would like a source to this game EMPIRE.  I hope that that is the right
game if not please explain more about this game so that I can learn about it

                                          Thank you