[net.music] House of Guitars

simpson@lll-crg.ARPA (Rea Simpson) (07/12/85)

In article <1281@rocksvax.UUCP> dave@rocksvax.UUCP (Dave Sewhuk) writes:
>When the Wild Wild House of Guitars* does not have it and can't seem to order it
>then you have no where else to turn other than net.music!!!

The House of Guitars is one of the BIG things I miss now that I don't live
in NY anymore!  What a great place.

____

" Let there be songs to fill the air ... "
____
				Rea Simpson
				Lawrence Livermore Labs L-306
				P.O. Box 808
				Livermore, CA  94550
				(415) 423-0910

{dual, gymble, sun, mordor}!lll-crg!simpson
simpson@lll-crg.ARPA

jims@hcrvax.UUCP (Jim Sullivan) (07/16/85)

> The House of Guitars is one of the BIG things I miss now that I don't live
> in NY anymore!  What a great place.

Oh, and their commercials !

I am the easter bunny.  hop hop        \_/

Jim Sullivan

tmg@nyit.UUCP (Tom Genereaux) (07/18/85)

> In article <1281@rocksvax.UUCP> dave@rocksvax.UUCP (Dave Sewhuk) writes:
> >When the Wild Wild House of Guitars* does not have it and can't seem to order it
> >then you have no where else to turn other than net.music!!!
> >
> The House of Guitars is one of the BIG things I miss now that I don't live
> in NY anymore!  What a great place.
>
> ____
>
> " Let there be songs to fill the air ... "
> ____
> 				Rea Simpson
> 				Lawrence Livermore Labs L-306
> 				P.O. Box 808
> 				Livermore, CA  94550
> 				(415) 423-0910
>
> {dual, gymble, sun, mordor}!lll-crg!simpson
> simpson@lll-crg.ARPA

 I moved BACK to New York 'cause of the lack of places like the House of
Guitars...