[net.video] Good place for inexpensive video tape

kevin@voder.UUCP (The Last Bugfighter) (01/04/86)

    One very good place to buy video tape cheap is the Price Club store
in Sacramento, California.  This is a membership store with yearly dues
of $25, and I don't know if there are other stores around.  It's basically
a large warehouse and they have TDK T-120 EHG for $14.95 for a 3-pack!
    That's less than $5 a tape for TDK's second from top-of-the-line tape,
this tape normally sells for around $7.50 and was rated very highly in
Video Magazine's recent blank tape test.

---
Kevin Thompson   {ucbvax,ihnp4!nsc}!voder!kevin

"It's a sort of threat, you see.  I've never been very good at them
  myself but I'm told they can be very effective."

john@gcc-milo.ARPA (John Allred) (01/06/86)

In article <960@voder.UUCP> kevin@voder.UUCP (The Last Bugfighter) writes:

>    One very good place to buy video tape cheap is the Price Club store
>in Sacramento, California.  This is a membership store with yearly dues
>of $25, and I don't know if there are other stores around.  It's basically
>a large warehouse and they have TDK T-120 EHG for $14.95 for a 3-pack!
>    That's less than $5 a tape for TDK's second from top-of-the-line tape,
>this tape normally sells for around $7.50 and was rated very highly in
>Video Magazine's recent blank tape test.

Anyone know of a good deal in video tape in the Boston area?

--
John Allred
General Computer Company

"Oh, you'll probably get away with crucifixition."
"CRUCIFIXITION??"
"Yeah, first offense."