[comp.binaries.ibm.pc.wanted] Bridge tutor

greg@eng.umd.edu (Gregory J. Wolodkin) (06/30/91)

Greetings.. I am in search of the software equivalent of Goren's "Beginner's
Bridge", a teaching system for someone who (like me) knows relatively little
about the game.

Please email if possible, or post if necessary.  Thanks in advance -

Greg Wolodkin		greg@eng.umd.edu

ffujita@s.psych.uiuc.edu (Frank Fujita) (06/30/91)

greg@eng.umd.edu (Gregory J. Wolodkin) writes:

>I am in search of the software equivalent of Goren's "Beginner's
>Bridge",

I am in search of the software equivalent of Goren's "New Bridge
Complete" a comprehensive bridge book.  Actually, I'd settle for
a computer game that played (i.e. bidded) the way that Goren
describes.

Frank Fujita