In article <NEW-LIST%91061213025930@NDSUVM1.BITNET> IJBH200@INDYVAX.BITNET (John B Harlan) writes:

   From: IJBH200@INDYVAX.BITNET (John B Harlan)
   Newsgroups: bit.listserv.new-list
   Date: 12 Jun 91 17:58:11 GMT

   Archives on ListServ@IndyCMS (BITNET/CREN)  Archives & Archivists list
	    or ListServ@IndyCMS.IUPUI.Edu (Internet)

      Archives (Archives & Archivists list) is for all persons involved
      and/or interested in archival theory and practice.

      To subscribe to the "ARCHIVES" list send e-mail to
      ListServ@IndyCMS (BITNET) or ListServ@IndyCMS.IUPUI.Edu (Internet)
      with the following command in the body of the mail:
	   SUB ARCHIVES yourfirstname yourlastname

      List owner/coordinators:  Donna B Harlan
				Harlan@IUBACS (CREN)
				Harlan@UCS.Indiana.Edu (Internet)

				John B Harlan
				IJBH200@IndyVAX (CREN)
				IJBH200@IndyVAX.IUPUI.Edu (Internet)

In article <EMV.91Jun12163056@bronte.aa.ox.com> emv@msen.com (Ed Vielmetti) writes:

      Archives on ListServ@IndyCMS (BITNET/CREN)  Archives & Archivists list
   	    or ListServ@IndyCMS.IUPUI.Edu (Internet)

Gee, that sounds just like the archivists mailing list that I set up a
while ago.  Turned out that we didn't have anything to talk about,
so I nuked it...

--
--russ <nelson@clutx.clarkson.edu> I'm proud to be a humble Quaker.
Clear cutting is criminal, spiking trees is criminal, and using hyperbole of