[comp.society.development] Newsgroup and mailing list

reiter@aifh.ed.ac.uk (Ehud Reiter) (06/03/91)

In article <ccfj.675874022@hippo> ccfj@hippo.ru.ac.za (F. Jacot Guillarmod) writes:
>Just an observation - this newsgroup appears to be linked to a mailing
>list - is it working reliably?  i.e. are postings to the newsgroup
>making it out to the mailing list?

I'm not aware of any such link.  Rafe Ronkin (vita@gmuvax.gmu.edu) has
informally asked me to pass on exceptionally interesting postings to his
DEVEL-L BITNET mailing list.  This is not done automatically, however, and I
think I would prefer to keep comp.society.development separate from DEVEL-L;
the average posting to DEVEL-L is far less technical than the average posting
to comp.society.development, and I'd like to maintain the technical character
of this group if possible.

							Ehud
--
						Ehud Reiter