[comp.admin.policy] John Palmer carries on in his noble tradition...

In comp.admin.policy article <12570@uwm.edu>,
jgd@convex.csd.uwm.edu writes:

[About some twit who posted a pyramid scheme chain
 letter soliciting money in clear violation of
 federal law and the laws of the 50 states and the
 moral sensibilities of USENetters everywhere
 except the sysop chair at ddmi.com:]

> Oh, he got *F*L*A*M*E*D* all right. From all
> sides. We have a very contrite user here at the
> moment.

To which the net's sociopathy poster child responded:

In article <1991May29.172400.24035@tygra.Michigan.COM>
jp@tygra.Michigan.COM (John Palmer) writes:

> Thats a shame. Some people just don't know how to
> handle flamers. If he got harassing e-mail, he
> should contact the sender's sysop and the feed
> site of the system from which the posting came.

> He should respond to his flamers and let them know
> that he has a RIGHT to post anything he wants. How
> do we solve this problem: Post flames in public
> newsgroups against the offender and also put him
> in your system-wide kill file.

> People who own the machines on this network have
> the right to determine what stuff they allow to be
> stored on their hard drives. On the other hand, NO
> ONE has the right to tell anyone what they can and
> cannot post.

> PERIOD..................

[Usual offensive signature omitted.]

You have to admire someone who is so dedicated to
having his own way rather than learning from pain,
really you do.

Getting roasted for forging approval notices, for
posting unauthorized unmoderating newgroup messages,
for cancelling other peoples' postings, for lying in
public about it all and telling a different,
contradictory story about how it all happened an
average of every two weeks, none of this criticism
has had the slightest effect on iron man John.

Postings from folks saying they'll pay more to
someone else rather than deal with a company that
would let John be a sysop, and the money lost to his
company, matter to iron John not a whit.

Being the most reviled man on the net, just doesn't
matter to our man in paradigmatic sociopathy.

No sense suggesting he get help, either.  Sociopathy
is utterly incurable by modern psychiatric science.

The above quoted article was undoubtedly a forgery,
it is so out of character to our man John's usual
classy, well thought out, helpful, net cooperation
fostering postings. I hope the villian posting these
malicious forgeries is found soon, drawn, quartered,
buttered, and eaten by the voracious beetles the
museums use to clean skeletons.

Gosh it's fun having you to kick around, John, and
you make it so darned easy even a crazy old man can
do it without straining his mental faculties.

Kisses.

Kent, the man from xanth.
[Oh, and John, your PIs are lying to you and taking
 your money anyway because you are a gullible twit;
 don't you hate being taken for a fool? By everyone?
 Always?  Justifiably?

     [You could stop posting and cut down the
      absolute frequency of this, but "No...".]

 Send them to Virginia, the only state where my
 mental health has ever been an issue before the
 courts. They still won't learn anything, because
 commitment hearing records and mental hospital
 records are sealed, but at least they'll be in the
 right part of the country and tell you more
 believable lies. Not that my chronic atypical
 monopolar depression is any big secret anyway, I
 just like to think of you wasting all that money.]

fsspr@acad3.alaska.edu (Sean P. Ryan, Hardcore Alaskan) (05/31/91)

In article <1991May30.022716.15691@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG>, xanthian@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Kent Paul Dolan) writes...

>Getting roasted for forging approval notices, for
>posting unauthorized unmoderating newgroup messages,
>for cancelling other peoples' postings, for lying in
>public about it all and telling a different,
>contradictory story about how it all happened an
>average of every two weeks, none of this criticism
>has had the slightest effect on iron man John.

Gee, this sounds just like the net.behavioral.traits of one Eric Olson.
And in one of his many .sigs, Eric even references ol' Johnny Boy.  Now,
at least I am aware of who Eric takes his inspiration from.  And based
on the recent responses I received from KKKaldis, Eric more than likely
takes much from him too.  T*d showed very much the same style as Eric
does in ua.flame.

Sean Patrick Ryan			Bitnet:  FSSPR@ALASKA
Internet:  fsspr@acad3.alaska.edu	On IRC:  RadioKAOS
Snail:  P.O. Box 240554, Anchorage, AK  99524-0554

"And James here, he made a hundred dollar vow of faith.  And he
vowed that that hundred dollars would turn into three thousand
through his gambling, and it came to pass.  Praise Satan,
hallelujah!"      -      the sinner's Robert Tilton