[comp.os.msdos.desqview] Problem with QPRO 2.0 and DV

AVIR@BGUVM.BITNET (Aviel Roy-Shapira) (06/05/91)

I have been trying to run QPRO 2. under DV but I keep getting exception 13
or the computer hangs.

QPRO 2. runs under Win3 with out ado, but slowly.

I have a version of Qpro that includes Hebrew support, and is copy protected
although I don't understand the scheme.

Can anyone shed a light?

ins845b@monu4.cc.monash.edu.au (mr k.l. lentin) (06/05/91)

In article <91155.212509AVIR@BGUVM.BITNET> AVIR@BGUVM.BITNET (Aviel Roy-Shapira) writes:
>I have been trying to run QPRO 2. under DV but I keep getting exception 13
>or the computer hangs.
I have used QPRO 1 and 3 under DV quite happily. Never had to deal with 2
though.

>QPRO 2. runs under Win3 with out ado, but slowly.
>
>I have a version of Qpro that includes Hebrew support, and is copy protected
>although I don't understand the scheme.
>
>Can anyone shed a light?

No sorry , but I'd love the hebrew patch!

|/
|\evin

RAMontante <bobmon@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> (06/07/91)

You might try fiddling with the Keyboard Protection level.  I have mine
set to "F", and I've not seen any exception 13's for some time now.  Of
course, I'm not sure that's the reason... :-}