programs are also available from Simtel20. Not all the programs
will be in pd1:<msdos.desqview>, some may be found in all.charge
or info.

If there is interest in a listing of the software, I could
periodically publish the listing of both the DVNet nodes and the
software being carried (currently around 6 megs of stuff).

Anyone looking for Desqview type software who doesn't have
FTP access is welcome to call 65' North. DVNet file area is
#21 free access to callers. Running Opus under Binkley USR
Dual standard HST V.32.

pete

Peter Stern                    stern@ims.alaska.edu
Box 60285                      pstern@f38.n17.z1.fidonet.org
Fairbanks AK 99706             65' North DVNet Headquarters BBS

Jonathan.Bradshaw@f310.n227.z1.rn.com (Jonathan Bradshaw) (06/16/91)

In a message of <Jun 14 07:57>, Pete Stern (stern@ims.alaska.edu ) writes:

 PS>DVNet is one of the older file distribution networks in Fidonet.
 PS>It supports programs and information related to using DESQview
 PS>and other QOS products. DVNet sites are scattered all over the
 PS>world. Most of the software discussed in this news group should
 PS>be available at a DVNet node. 65' North BBS 907-452-1460 is the
 PS>Headquarters system for DVNet and will be trying to make sure its
 PS>programs are also available from Simtel20. Not all the programs
 PS>will be in pd1:<msdos.desqview>, some may be found in all.charge
 PS>or info.

Where can the files be found via FTP?

 * Origin: VOIDian Gateway of Michiana (thevoid.rn.com) (1:227/310.0)