[comp.os.msdos.desqview] Info on Desqview/X ???

sorliej@instrlab.kth.se (James Sorlie) (06/20/91)

Hi!

     What is the release status of DESQview/X ?

The little booklet in the January issue of Byte sounded
too good to be true.  Any info about this product would
be welcome.  If it has already been released, I would be
interested in hearing of user-experiences.

Thanks and regards,

     sorliej@kth.se

jeffb@world.std.com (Jeffrey T Berntsen) (06/21/91)

sorliej@instrlab.kth.se (James Sorlie) writes:

>Hi!

Hi!

>     What is the release status of DESQview/X ?

>The little booklet in the January issue of Byte sounded
>too good to be true.  Any info about this product would
>be welcome.  If it has already been released, I would be
>interested in hearing of user-experiences.

DESQview/X is still vaporware.  Quarterdeck is still talking about releasing it
this year some time, probably some time in November (read: maybe 1992).  I
promise not to hold my breath over it if you won't.  I hope they get the thing
finished soon.  Their stock prices might suffer if they delay it too long.
Hmmmm.  I wonder if they still run that vaporware column in PC Week?

>Thanks and regards,

>     sorliej@kth.se

You're welcome.
Jeffrey T. Berntsen                 | Looking for a good .sig
jeffb@world.std.com                 |