[comp.org.acm] Computer Bowl

zaft@suned1.nswses.navy.mil (Gordon C Zaft) (04/26/91)

	We'd like to show the videotape of the Computer Bowl at our
next meeting (May 14th).  Does anyone know when it will be broadcast
in the LA area, or how I can otherwise get a tape?

	Thanks, and I'm glad we finally have this forum.

Gordon Zaft
Ventura County ACM Chair

--
+  Gordon Zaft                        |  zaft@suned1.nswses.navy.mil         +
+  NSWSES, Code 4Y33                  |  suned1!zaft@elroy.jpl.nasa.gov      +

haddad@pa.dec.com (Ramsey Haddad) (04/27/91)

In article <9416@suned1.Nswses.Navy.MIL> zaft@suned1.nswses.navy.mil (Gordon C Zaft) writes:

>	We'd like to show the videotape of the Computer Bowl at our
>next meeting (May 14th).  Does anyone know when it will be broadcast
>in the LA area, or how I can otherwise get a tape?

The bottom right corner of the publicity poster says:
 ``Watch for the PBS broadcast of the 1991 Computer Bowl on "The Computer
Chronicles" the weeks of May 7th and May 14th.''

--
Ramsey Haddad <haddad@decwrl.dec.com>

theo.bbs@shark.cs.fau.edu (Theo Heavey) (05/02/91)

We would like to see the tape too ---- post findings please